Tonight's Red Eye (Fox News 3 a.m.) features TV's Andy Levy in the hosting chair, steering a panel that includes me, Benghazi soldier Kris Paronto, and comedians Joe DeVito and Kyle Ocasio, with the great Rob Long in Levy's usual halftime slot. The subjects include and will not be limited to:
* Harriet Tubman supplanting Andrew Jackson on some future $20 bill.
* People allegedly getting upset at a 4/20 Bob Marley Snapchat filter, because blackface.
* Bernie Sanders being bad at communes.
* Ted Cruz being bad at metaphors.
* Horrifying technological gizmos (and an even more horrifying theme song/video to introduce them).