The latest polls show that when asked to choose between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, millennials will overwhelmingly choose Clinton. Two-thirds of Bernie Sanders' supporters say they'll support Clinton if she beats Sanders in the primaries.
- Sarah Palin has canceled a planned appearance for Donald Trump because her husband, Todd, was seriously injured in a snowmobile accident. (UPDATE: She showed up after all.)
- Fox News has added another Republican primary debate in a week, in Salt Lake City.
- A white South Carolina state trooper has pleaded guilty to shooting an unarmed black driver seconds after a stop after the driver reached for his driver's license (which the trooper asked him for). The driver survived.
- The White House has appointed transgender woman Raffi Freedman-Gurspan as its liaison on LGBT issues, the first transgender person to be given the role.
- Facebook and Google are working to increase the encryption of its technology and services, despite government demands for easier access.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his troops to begin pulling out of Syria.