President Obama will be giving a keynote speech at the opening of SXSW.
- Ben Carson admits his campaign has no "political path forward" and won't attend tomorrow night's presidential debate.
- Police in Connecticut want to be able to use armed drones.
- Russia and Syria are deliberately targeting civilians to encourage mass migration to Europe, a NATO commander told a Senate committee hearing today.
- Gen. John Nicholson will be the new commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan.
- The United Nations imposed new sanctions on North Korea.
- Bob Dylan's archives will be housed in Tulsa.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
A Professor Tried To End a Flirty Email Exchange With a Young Woman. Then She Threatened to Blackmail Him.
When the grad student threatened to publicize their embarrassing correspondence, he reported her. But the university decided he was the villain.
Plus: the foundations bankrolling bad tech policy, they is the word of the year, and more...
Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Testimony on FBI Failures Should Be a Wakeup Call for the Media and the GOP
Republicans were wrong to side with the state on privacy issues, and the media was wrong to lionize anti-Trump G-men.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.