President Obama will be giving a keynote speech at the opening of SXSW.
- Ben Carson admits his campaign has no "political path forward" and won't attend tomorrow night's presidential debate.
- Police in Connecticut want to be able to use armed drones.
- Russia and Syria are deliberately targeting civilians to encourage mass migration to Europe, a NATO commander told a Senate committee hearing today.
- Gen. John Nicholson will be the new commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan.
- The United Nations imposed new sanctions on North Korea.
- Bob Dylan's archives will be housed in Tulsa.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...