Marco Rubio will not attend the Conservative Political Action Conference.
- Trump supporters are a bunch of authoritarians, says Vox.
- GOP Senate leaders holding firm on not having Supreme Court nominee hearings… for now.
- Everything you need to know about President Obama's plan to close Guantanamo.
- Fourteen new Zika investigations in the U.S.
- Another university bans a conservative speaker from campus.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.