A white author used a Chinese pseudonym to increase the chances that his poem would be published. It worked. Is he history's greatest monster?
- Listen up, losers: Donald Trump doesn't have military experience—he has something even better, claims Donald Trump.
- Oh, and "Trump Is Right on Economics," claims Paul Krugman. Remember, Trump is the guy who would abolish foreign trade and deport America's unskilled workers, and Krugman is a famed economist.
- Good news for Zach Anderson, the teen sentenced to life on the sex offender registry for having sex with a girl who claimed to be 17.
- Mike Huckabee wishes he could go to jail in place of Kim Davis.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give Puerto Rico advice on managing its finances (seriously).
- Great interview with Kel Mitchell of All That and Keenan and Kel.
New at Reason.com:
- Behind Trump's Appeal? 'You're Fired!'
Compare the ruthless accountability imposed within the televised Trump world with the lack of accountability in the federal government, by Ira Stoll
- Hands Off the Raisins (from the October 2015 print edition)
The Supreme Court uproots a preposterous government program, by Damon Root
- Jeff Mizanskey Served 21 Years for Non-Violent Drug Crimes. Watch Him Walk Free.
Missouri man finally gets a second chance after "watching child molesters come and go and come again,"by Anthony L. Fisher