Hillary Clinton is now attacking Bernie Sanders for his views on race.
- A Republican-led measure to defund Planned Parenthood failed to advance in the Senate last night by a floor vote of 53-46.
- "Donald Trump (24 percent) leads a fractured Republican field in the race for the GOP nomination in the latest national CBS News Poll. Behind him are Jeb Bush (13 percent) and Scott Walker (10 percent)."
- The Pentagon is unable to account for roughly $800 million that it spent.
- Rep. Chaka Fattah, the Pennsylvania Democrat who was indicted on federal racketeering charges last week, is vowing to seek reelection to Congress.
- American Airlines has joined Delta Airlines and United Airlines in banning the transportation of lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and buffalos killed by trophy hunters.
New at Reason.com
- Brickbat: He's with the Government By Charles Oliver
- Rand Paul's Massive Immigration Contradiction The drug war dove becomes the GOP's leading immigration war hawk violating his own commitment to civil liberties. By Shikha Dalmia