A.M. Links: Hillary vs. Bernie on Race, Planned Parenthood Defunding Measure Fails in Senate, Trump Continues to Lead GOP Hopefuls in Polls
Hillary Clinton is now attacking Bernie Sanders for his views on race.
- A Republican-led measure to defund Planned Parenthood failed to advance in the Senate last night by a floor vote of 53-46.
- "Donald Trump (24 percent) leads a fractured Republican field in the race for the GOP nomination in the latest national CBS News Poll. Behind him are Jeb Bush (13 percent) and Scott Walker (10 percent)."
- The Pentagon is unable to account for roughly $800 million that it spent.
- Rep. Chaka Fattah, the Pennsylvania Democrat who was indicted on federal racketeering charges last week, is vowing to seek reelection to Congress.
- American Airlines has joined Delta Airlines and United Airlines in banning the transportation of lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and buffalos killed by trophy hunters.
New at Reason.com
- Brickbat: He's with the Government By Charles Oliver
- Rand Paul's Massive Immigration Contradiction The drug war dove becomes the GOP's leading immigration war hawk violating his own commitment to civil liberties. By Shikha Dalmia