- Two inspectors general think former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should be investigated for possibly sharing sensitive information over an unsecured email server.
- Clinton fired back by alleging "inaccuracies" in reporting on this issue.
- Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, held by the U.S., will be released to smooth over tensions with Israel following the Iran deal.
- Sen. Ted Cruz is not happy with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and is accusing him of telling lies.
- Remember that awful Gawker story? It was written, vetted, and published over the course of just a single day.
- Everything we know about the alleged suicide of Sandra Bland.
- President Obama is most frustrated about his failure to enact gun control legislation.
New at Reason
How Human Are Monkeys? National Geographic documentary shows warfare, lying. By Glenn Garvin
Steve Forbes on Free Markets: 'You may not love your neighbor but you want to sell to your neighbor.' By Paul Detrick