- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's appeal went nowhere.
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer defended Donald Trump over racist comments.
- It's not been the best week for walking Subway mascot Jared Fogle.
- Additional child pornography news: Six minors were charged with posession of child porn because they sexted each other.
- OPM Director Katherine Archuleta resigned in the wake of revelations about the data breach.
- The Confederate flag no longer flies over South Carolina state house grounds.
- Watch Reason TV's latest interview with Peter Schiff.
Dallas Cops Who Joked About Pinning a Man to the Ground Until He Stopped Breathing Get Qualified Immunity
The decision vividly illustrates how the doctrine shields police from accountability for using excessive force.
Recent data from Minneapolis show an increase in shooting crimes but not other crimes, the same pattern as in Chicago in 2016. The likely reason is a reduction in police street stops, just as in Chicago in 2016.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.