The historic day has arrived: Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states, thanks to the Supreme Court's 5-4 ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.
- Reminder: the libertarian movement has been at the forefront of the cause of gay marriage for decades.
- The Washington Post's Ilya Somin, a leading libertarian legal blogger, writes that he agrees with the decision, though not its reasoning.
- The decision "is already being used to sell you washing machines."
- Freedom to Marry, a pro-gay marriage group, will close its doors in a matter of months, its goals accomplished.
- Politico's Dylan Byers wonders about the ethics of journalism outlets unabashedly declaring their support for gay marriage.
- If all the gay marriage stuff wasn't enough good news for you, how about this: Disney is banning selfie sticks.
- Freddie de Boer makes the case for legal polygamy.
- The Scalia insult generator is a lot of fun. Mine: "One would think that Robby's mind is tutti-frutti applesauce. Words no longer have meaning."
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.