Former Speaker of the U.S. House Dennis Hastert has been charged with evading currency reporting requirements and lying to the FBI about it.
- A new report from the Police Reform Organizing Project (PROP) illustrates the many, many petty abuses New Yorkers have to suffer at the hands of the NYPD, including being written up for "manspreading" (aka taking up too much room) on the subway and walking in the park after dark.
- A pepper spray for a pepper spray: Ohio judge allows retaliatory pepper-spray shot as punishment for perp who sprayed someone in the face with the stuff.
- "A Title IX charge can now be brought against a professor over a tweet." Great, depressing essay from Northwestern University prof Laura Kipnis on her "Title IX inquisition."
- Start expecting a lot more construction-site porn? Adult film performers in California may be required to wear safety goggles.
- Pamela Geller wants to take her anti-Muslim agenda to the buses of Washington, D.C.
- Stop comparing things to slavery.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"