Saudi Arabia may purchase nuclear weapons off-the-shelf from Pakistan. With the Saudis backing away from reliance on the U.S. for defense, the Middle East isn't getting less interesting anytime soon.
- Some of the nine dead and 18 wounded in the Waco, Texas, gang melee may have been shot by police officers—though with 170 people charged with capital crimes, this will take a while to sort out.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Leftistan) slammed President Obama for not linking trade agreements to her preferred labor rules.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Bedlam) wants to be president. No, thank you.
- The GOP is getting old and dying, a phenomenon that will obviously continue…or not.
- Consumer Reports bought a Tesla to review and couldn't even get into the friggin' car.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.