Saudi Arabia may purchase nuclear weapons off-the-shelf from Pakistan. With the Saudis backing away from reliance on the U.S. for defense, the Middle East isn't getting less interesting anytime soon.
- Some of the nine dead and 18 wounded in the Waco, Texas, gang melee may have been shot by police officers—though with 170 people charged with capital crimes, this will take a while to sort out.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Leftistan) slammed President Obama for not linking trade agreements to her preferred labor rules.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Bedlam) wants to be president. No, thank you.
- The GOP is getting old and dying, a phenomenon that will obviously continue…or not.
- Consumer Reports bought a Tesla to review and couldn't even get into the friggin' car.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.