Saudi Arabia may purchase nuclear weapons off-the-shelf from Pakistan. With the Saudis backing away from reliance on the U.S. for defense, the Middle East isn't getting less interesting anytime soon.
- Some of the nine dead and 18 wounded in the Waco, Texas, gang melee may have been shot by police officers—though with 170 people charged with capital crimes, this will take a while to sort out.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Leftistan) slammed President Obama for not linking trade agreements to her preferred labor rules.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Bedlam) wants to be president. No, thank you.
- The GOP is getting old and dying, a phenomenon that will obviously continue…or not.
- Consumer Reports bought a Tesla to review and couldn't even get into the friggin' car.