John Boehner and other Congressional Republicans expressed reservations about a "framework" negotiated for a nuclear deal with Iran, saying they want Congress to play a role, something President Obama said he welcomed.
- The Somali Al Qaeda affiliate Al Shabaab launch an attack on Garissa University College in Kenya, killing more than 140 people.
- Sen. Mark Kirk (Ill.) became the fifth Repubican senator to signal he would vote to confirm Loretta Lynch as attorney general.
- The Department of Homeland Security is trying again to set up a nationwide license plate tracking system.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) solution to terrorists using the Internet is to ban things terrorists look for on the Internet.
- The Coast Guard found a man lost at sea for 66 days after a German tanker reported seeing him.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.