- President Obama suggested yesterday that maybe what we need to "transform" American politics and "counteract" excessive campaign spending is to make voting mandatory.
- France is considering a ban on catwalk models who don't meet minimum weight standards.
- The darknet marketplace Evolution, Silk Road's successor, has vanished.
- Students at the University of Virginia are protesting the violent arrest of a black student by Alcoholic Beverage Control agents outside a bar on Wednesday.
- A bill in Massachusetts would legalize both hemp and marijuana.
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is trying to overturn several District of Columbia city laws.
- A Navy SEAL was killed Wednesday during a skydiving training exercise when his parachute failed to open.
- Uber cars now outnumber taxis in New York City.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
The store owner thought his employee acted in reasonable defense of property and self. The police disagreed.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.