- President Obama suggested yesterday that maybe what we need to "transform" American politics and "counteract" excessive campaign spending is to make voting mandatory.
- France is considering a ban on catwalk models who don't meet minimum weight standards.
- The darknet marketplace Evolution, Silk Road's successor, has vanished.
- Students at the University of Virginia are protesting the violent arrest of a black student by Alcoholic Beverage Control agents outside a bar on Wednesday.
- A bill in Massachusetts would legalize both hemp and marijuana.
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is trying to overturn several District of Columbia city laws.
- A Navy SEAL was killed Wednesday during a skydiving training exercise when his parachute failed to open.
- Uber cars now outnumber taxis in New York City.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."