It's over for that showy Republican from Illinois, Rep. Aaron Schock. Questions about mileage reimbursement for his campaign car, on top of everything else, led him to resign.
- Read Dave Weigel on Schock's many scandals here.
- ISIS militants attacked a Libyan hospital, took 20 prisoners, but freed them on condition that they treat wounded ISIS terrorists.
- Hillary Clinton may not have signed exit documentation asserting that she had handed over all documents relating to her role as Secretary of State.
- Will Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hold on to power? The election looks like it's going to be close. (Edit: Link added)
- Canadian Prohibitionists cite increased access to alcohol as a danger to women.
- Reason TV on sports stadium subsidies.
- A delusional woman went on a pro-communism rant during a commercial airline flight. (She even smoked a cigarette on the plane!)
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."