It's over for that showy Republican from Illinois, Rep. Aaron Schock. Questions about mileage reimbursement for his campaign car, on top of everything else, led him to resign.
- Read Dave Weigel on Schock's many scandals here.
- ISIS militants attacked a Libyan hospital, took 20 prisoners, but freed them on condition that they treat wounded ISIS terrorists.
- Hillary Clinton may not have signed exit documentation asserting that she had handed over all documents relating to her role as Secretary of State.
- Will Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hold on to power? The election looks like it's going to be close. (Edit: Link added)
- Canadian Prohibitionists cite increased access to alcohol as a danger to women.
- Reason TV on sports stadium subsidies.
- A delusional woman went on a pro-communism rant during a commercial airline flight. (She even smoked a cigarette on the plane!)
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.