It's over for that showy Republican from Illinois, Rep. Aaron Schock. Questions about mileage reimbursement for his campaign car, on top of everything else, led him to resign.
- Read Dave Weigel on Schock's many scandals here.
- ISIS militants attacked a Libyan hospital, took 20 prisoners, but freed them on condition that they treat wounded ISIS terrorists.
- Hillary Clinton may not have signed exit documentation asserting that she had handed over all documents relating to her role as Secretary of State.
- Will Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hold on to power? The election looks like it's going to be close. (Edit: Link added)
- Canadian Prohibitionists cite increased access to alcohol as a danger to women.
- Reason TV on sports stadium subsidies.
- A delusional woman went on a pro-communism rant during a commercial airline flight. (She even smoked a cigarette on the plane!)
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
The Vice Cops Who Arrested Stormy Daniels Now Face Federal Charges for Fraud and Conspiring to Violate People's Civil Rights
Two former Columbus, Ohio, police officers are accused of harassing strip club owners, patrons, and staff without legal justification.