Aaron Schock Resigns, Netanyahu in a Close Election, Insane Sociology Prof Takes to the Skies: P.M. Links
Canadian Prohibitionists cite increased access to alcohol as a danger to women.
It's over for that showy Republican from Illinois, Rep. Aaron Schock. Questions about mileage reimbursement for his campaign car, on top of everything else, led him to resign.
- Read Dave Weigel on Schock's many scandals here.
- ISIS militants attacked a Libyan hospital, took 20 prisoners, but freed them on condition that they treat wounded ISIS terrorists.
- Hillary Clinton may not have signed exit documentation asserting that she had handed over all documents relating to her role as Secretary of State.
- Will Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hold on to power? The election looks like it's going to be close. (Edit: Link added)
- Canadian Prohibitionists cite increased access to alcohol as a danger to women.
- Reason TV on sports stadium subsidies.
- A delusional woman went on a pro-communism rant during a commercial airline flight. (She even smoked a cigarette on the plane!)