The U.S. will ease Cuban travel restrictions beginning Friday.
- Pope Francis is receiving a lot of criticism for his comments on the Charlie Hebdo attacks. According to the pope, people should expect consequences for insulting Muslims.
- Vox's culture editor claims Selma wasn't nominated for more Oscars because the judges are old white guys.
- Raif Badawi, the blogger facing persecution by the Saudi government, is set to receive 50 more lashes on Friday.
- Duke University had planned to allow Muslim students to conduct a prayer call from within its chapel. That decision was reversed due to complaints.
- The Belgian police prevented a terrorist attack. ISIS is suspected.
- Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis opened up about her recent health problems and regrets about not being able to run for mayor.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks