The Taliban attack on a Pakistani military school is over. All the terrorists were killed, but 145 people—most of them kids—died in the horrific attack.
- Jeb Bush is "actively exploring" a run for the presidency. Can he win?
- Anti-gun surgeon general nominee approved in 51-43 vote.
- Political activists and brothers Brad Woodhouse and Dallas Woodhouse were arguing on CSPAN when the program took a caller: their mother. She told them to stop arguing before coming home for the holidays.
- A federal judge in Pennsylvania ruled against President Obama's immigration dictates in a criminal case, but it's unclear whether his decision would impact national policy at all.
- If you ordered Cards Against Humanity's specialty Black Friday product, congrats: it's shit.
- Vox doesn't understand where milk comes from.
The cops were there to break up a fight, not start one.
Conservative Twitter Pounces on Obama, Clinton for Expressing Sympathy for ‘Easter Worshippers’ Killed in Sri Lankan Attacks
Is referring to someone as an "Easter worshipper" really an attempt to minimize their Christian identity?
David Friedman’s Legal Systems Very Different from Ours explores the costs and benefits of various legal systems across time.
The 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful is running on a "Freedom Dividend" plan which promises a $1,000 per month UBI.
Forget about Donald Trump and the Mueller report and think about all the little (and not-so-little) people who get crushed by the feds.