President Obama said he will seek authorization from Congress for a military campaign against ISIS.
- Sen. Mitch McConnell is suddenly interested in "ending gridlock."
- Could Facebook skew an election?
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd has been charged with arranging for two murders.
- An International Criminal Court says potential Israeli war crimes aren't serious enough to warrant prosecution.
- A Missouri ban on same-sex marriage was ruled unconstitutional.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.