Obama to Seek ISIS War Approval, AC/DC Drummer Charged With Procuring Murder, Missouri Marriage Ban Struck Down: A.M. Links
President Obama said he will seek authorization from Congress for a military campaign against ISIS.
- Sen. Mitch McConnell is suddenly interested in "ending gridlock."
- Could Facebook skew an election?
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd has been charged with arranging for two murders.
- An International Criminal Court says potential Israeli war crimes aren't serious enough to warrant prosecution.
- A Missouri ban on same-sex marriage was ruled unconstitutional.