Hey Democrats: Millennials aren't so into you. A new national poll of 18- to 29- year-olds finds that a slim majority of the generation that once went wild for Barack Obama now favors a Republican-led Congress.
- Grab the popcorn! Anti-incumbent disgust is fueling strong independent and Libertarian campaigns and making this year's midterm elections highly unpredictable.
- Maine state police are keeping nurse Kaci Hickox confined to her home as part of an escalating national battle over quarantining people who may have been exposed to Ebola.
- Meanwhile, any U.S. troops lucky enough to be sent to West Africa to help with Ebola relief efforts definitely face a 21-day quarantine upon returning.
- ISIS apparently got its hands on Chinese-made surface-to-air missiles that were intended for non-psychotic Syrian rebel groups. Who could've predicted that?
- The FBI just can't keep its hands off the Associated Press. The feds admit they created a fake AP article and site to get a bomb-threat suspect to click a link and download malware onto his computer. The news agency is not pleased.
- A previously unknown species of frog was discovered in New York City. It immediately flipped the finger to scientists and demanded hand-crafted booze in its drink.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.