Hey Democrats: Millennials aren't so into you. A new national poll of 18- to 29- year-olds finds that a slim majority of the generation that once went wild for Barack Obama now favors a Republican-led Congress.
- Grab the popcorn! Anti-incumbent disgust is fueling strong independent and Libertarian campaigns and making this year's midterm elections highly unpredictable.
- Maine state police are keeping nurse Kaci Hickox confined to her home as part of an escalating national battle over quarantining people who may have been exposed to Ebola.
- Meanwhile, any U.S. troops lucky enough to be sent to West Africa to help with Ebola relief efforts definitely face a 21-day quarantine upon returning.
- ISIS apparently got its hands on Chinese-made surface-to-air missiles that were intended for non-psychotic Syrian rebel groups. Who could've predicted that?
- The FBI just can't keep its hands off the Associated Press. The feds admit they created a fake AP article and site to get a bomb-threat suspect to click a link and download malware onto his computer. The news agency is not pleased.
- A previously unknown species of frog was discovered in New York City. It immediately flipped the finger to scientists and demanded hand-crafted booze in its drink.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.