The groan heard 'round the world: Some people think Mitt Romney might run for president again, and some of those people write influential columns. Yes, this is real life.
- U.S. airstrikes killed an al-Qaida leader in Syria.
- NYPD tackled a clearly pregnant woman.
- Learn all about the belief system of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- Airstrikes in Syria are all about the oil refineries right now.
- Jon Stewart trashed political ads. "If aliens came down to earth and watched our political ads, they would think the Senate was an adult summer camp competition, or some six-year pass to Dave & Buster's," he said.
- Survivor is back!
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.