People Think Romney Is Running for President, NYPD Tackled a Pregnant Lady, Political Ads Suck: A.M. Links
(Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons)
The groan heard 'round the world: Some people think Mitt Romney might run for president again, and some of those people write influential columns. Yes, this is real life.
- U.S. airstrikes killed an al-Qaida leader in Syria.
- NYPD tackled a clearly pregnant woman.
- Learn all about the belief system of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- Airstrikes in Syria are all about the oil refineries right now.
- Jon Stewart trashed political ads. "If aliens came down to earth and watched our political ads, they would think the Senate was an adult summer camp competition, or some six-year pass to Dave & Buster's," he said.
- Survivor is back!