- Secretary of State John Kerry says climate change will be "front and center" in U.S. foreign policy. Cuz there's nothing else going on.
- Saying there's no legal standing to challenge other people's taxes, subsidies or the really fishy administration thereof, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals tossed a lawsuit filed by a physicians' group against President Obama's delay of the Affordable Care Act employer mandate.
- Channeling her inner Edith Piaf, Lois Lerner says she regrets nothing. "I'm proud of my career and the job I did for this country," the controversial former IRS (alleged) political hitwoman told interviewers.
- Turkey now plays host to 130,000 Kurdish refugees who are as scared as everybody else of the psychopaths in ISIS.
- What would you say for $30 million? That's the record award doled out by the SEC to an anonymous tipster.
- Saying that doing business in Venezuela is "no longer viable," Clorox is pulling its operations out of the self-destructive country. Investors gave the company a thumbs up.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
A SWAT Team Blew Up This Family's House While Chasing a Shoplifter. The Supreme Court Won't Hear the Case.
And no, it wasn't the shoplifter's home.
The Occupational Freedom and Opportunity Act "will save thousands of Floridians both time and money for years to come," says Gov. Ron DeSantis.
The media and activists are using revisionist history of the Stonewall Riots to fit their intersectional narrative.