Climate Change Takes 'Front and Center' in US Diplomacy, Lois Lerner Regrets Nothing, SEC Pays Record Award to Tipster: P.M. Links
- Secretary of State John Kerry says climate change will be "front and center" in U.S. foreign policy. Cuz there's nothing else going on.
- Saying there's no legal standing to challenge other people's taxes, subsidies or the really fishy administration thereof, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals tossed a lawsuit filed by a physicians' group against President Obama's delay of the Affordable Care Act employer mandate.
- Channeling her inner Edith Piaf, Lois Lerner says she regrets nothing. "I'm proud of my career and the job I did for this country," the controversial former IRS (alleged) political hitwoman told interviewers.
- Turkey now plays host to 130,000 Kurdish refugees who are as scared as everybody else of the psychopaths in ISIS.
- What would you say for $30 million? That's the record award doled out by the SEC to an anonymous tipster.
- Saying that doing business in Venezuela is "no longer viable," Clorox is pulling its operations out of the self-destructive country. Investors gave the company a thumbs up.