Half-brothers Leon Brown and Henry McCollum were set free this week after DNA evidence overturned their 1983 convictions for rape and murder. They spent 30 years in prison.
- Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska) yanked a controversial re-election campaign ad after much criticism. The "Willie Horton-style" ad accused Begich's Republican challenger, former Attorney General Dan Sullivan, of letting convicted sex offenders escape with light sentences, causing the death of an elderly couple.
- A New Jersey town will not rename its John F. Kennedy Center the Barack Obama Center after all. Some people were offended.
- If it comes to war with ISIL, foreign policy expert Phil Robertson (of "Duck Dynasty" fame) is ready, he told Sean Hannity.
- Polls show resurgent support for Hamas among Palestinians.
- The Russian sex geckos all died, because the universe is cold and lonely and cruel.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Paul and Deb Lindsey