Brothers Exonerated After 30 Years in Jail, Alaskan Dem in Trouble for 'Willie Horton-style' Ad, Duck Dynasty Ready for War with ISIL: P.M. Links
Half-brothers Leon Brown and Henry McCollum were set free this week after DNA evidence overturned their 1983 convictions for rape and murder. They spent 30 years in prison.
- Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska) yanked a controversial re-election campaign ad after much criticism. The "Willie Horton-style" ad accused Begich's Republican challenger, former Attorney General Dan Sullivan, of letting convicted sex offenders escape with light sentences, causing the death of an elderly couple.
- A New Jersey town will not rename its John F. Kennedy Center the Barack Obama Center after all. Some people were offended.
- If it comes to war with ISIL, foreign policy expert Phil Robertson (of "Duck Dynasty" fame) is ready, he told Sean Hannity.
- Polls show resurgent support for Hamas among Palestinians.
- The Russian sex geckos all died, because the universe is cold and lonely and cruel.