About that recovering economy…U.S. gross domestic product fell by 1 percent in the first three months of 2014.
- The White House is, again, in damage-control mode after that accidental outing of the CIA's Afghanistan station chief to the media.
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki looks like a sacrificial political offering as Democrats facing election challenges line up with the GOP for a shot at the scandal-plagued official.
- You know that missing Malaysian passenger jet that just won't leave the headlines? Australian officials say they've been looking in the wrong place.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says he'll campaign against state senators who don't vote for taxpayer funding of statewide political campaigns. Campaigns like his, presumably.
- Saying he's been punished for resisting pressure to profile young drivers and meet quotas for issuing traffic tickets, a New Jersey cop filed suit against the Mendham Township Police Department.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.