We're heading for a new Cold War, warns Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev. Hopefully we'll get a sweet reboot of Rocky IV out of this.
- Speaking at Boston College's commencement, Secretary of State John Kerry compared climate skeptics to members of the Flat Earth Society.
- President Barack Obama announced that 500,000 acres of land in New Mexico's Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks will be set aside as a national monument.
- For the second time in less than a week, General Motors is recalling over 2 million cars. This brings the company's total recall count this year to over 13 million vehicles.
- Chipotle announced that it wants customers to stop bringing guns into the restaurants after an open carry demonstration last weekend. Talk about backfiring.
- Rapper Macklemore issued an apology for a costume he wore on stage that some people perceived as anti-Semitic, though he denied that has the outfit was intended to look like a Jewish stereotype.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Yes, and it's only going to get cheaper.
The Democratic nominee championed the law as a way to protect women. Instead, it hurt them.