Russian Prime Minister Says New Cold War Is Coming, Kerry Compares Climate Skeptics to Flat Earth Society, Macklemore Apologizes for Anti-Semitic Garb: P.M. Links
We're heading for a new Cold War, warns Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev. Hopefully we'll get a sweet reboot of Rocky IV out of this.
- Speaking at Boston College's commencement, Secretary of State John Kerry compared climate skeptics to members of the Flat Earth Society.
- President Barack Obama announced that 500,000 acres of land in New Mexico's Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks will be set aside as a national monument.
- For the second time in less than a week, General Motors is recalling over 2 million cars. This brings the company's total recall count this year to over 13 million vehicles.
- Chipotle announced that it wants customers to stop bringing guns into the restaurants after an open carry demonstration last weekend. Talk about backfiring.
- Rapper Macklemore issued an apology for a costume he wore on stage that some people perceived as anti-Semitic, though he denied that has the outfit was intended to look like a Jewish stereotype.