U.S. troops arrived in Poland for multi-country military exercises scheduled after the Russian annexation of Crimea. An American journalist with Vice, meanwhile, is being held hostage by pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine.
- President Obama's attempt at an "Asia pivot" received a response from China in the way of a massive military buildup.
- A million dollars in bonuses have been awarded by the Internal Revenue Service to employees who owe back taxes.
- A study by Verizon found that 34 percent of all data breaches in the public sector are due to "miscellaneous error."
- Cheerleaders for the Buffalo Bills are suing the team over labor practices. They allege micro-management included directions on how they should wash their "intimate areas" and a "jiggle test" to evaluate their "physique."
- Data collected by the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization reveals 26 major explosions on Earth since 2000, all caused by asteroids and not clandestine atomic bomb tests.
Let people join with the like-minded to reject officials and laws that don’t suit them and to construct systems that do.
The mom got the kid back, but not the car.
The president's final batch of clemency actions includes commutations for dozens of nonviolent drug offenders.