- A federal judge in Texas has ruled the state's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional.
- Ukrainian opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk has been nominated as the country's premier until presidential elections in May.
- The Pentagon's plan retire the A-10 Thunderbolt, nicknamed the Warthog, is receiving pushback.
- Pro-Assad forces led by Hezbollah ambushed and killed 175 rebels outside of Damascus.
- An appeals court has ruled that Google must remove the "Innocence of Muslims" video from Youtube after one of the actors featured in the film, which sparked protests around the world, claimed that she could copyright her performance.
- Ways and Means Chairman Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.) has unveiled a tax reform bill that would raise taxes on Wall Street banks.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
This isn't a bill about fighting child porn. Don't fall for it.