- A federal judge in Texas has ruled the state's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional.
- Ukrainian opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk has been nominated as the country's premier until presidential elections in May.
- The Pentagon's plan retire the A-10 Thunderbolt, nicknamed the Warthog, is receiving pushback.
- Pro-Assad forces led by Hezbollah ambushed and killed 175 rebels outside of Damascus.
- An appeals court has ruled that Google must remove the "Innocence of Muslims" video from Youtube after one of the actors featured in the film, which sparked protests around the world, claimed that she could copyright her performance.
- Ways and Means Chairman Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.) has unveiled a tax reform bill that would raise taxes on Wall Street banks.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.
"My mom used to have to do the same thing when we were young."