President Obama will announce either a new $302 billion transportation bill this year, or the "vision" for one.
- Pakistan warns American plans to withdraw from Afghanistan completely this year could push Afghanistan into a civil war.
- Russia has put its troops near the Ukrainian border on alert as clashes between pro-Russian and anti-Russian protesters in Crimea continue.
- More cold air from the Arctic could lead to temperatures as low as 50 degrees below the averages across the United States.
- CNN's primetime shows have lost about half of their viewers, compared to this time last year, while Fox News has hit its 146th consecutive month as the top rated cable news network in the U.S.
- A UFO author is encouraging drone hobbyists to participate in a UFO hoax in April by attaching LED lights to their remote-controlled aircraft.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.