President Obama will announce either a new $302 billion transportation bill this year, or the "vision" for one.
- Pakistan warns American plans to withdraw from Afghanistan completely this year could push Afghanistan into a civil war.
- Russia has put its troops near the Ukrainian border on alert as clashes between pro-Russian and anti-Russian protesters in Crimea continue.
- More cold air from the Arctic could lead to temperatures as low as 50 degrees below the averages across the United States.
- CNN's primetime shows have lost about half of their viewers, compared to this time last year, while Fox News has hit its 146th consecutive month as the top rated cable news network in the U.S.
- A UFO author is encouraging drone hobbyists to participate in a UFO hoax in April by attaching LED lights to their remote-controlled aircraft.
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.
Dallas Cops Who Joked About Pinning a Man to the Ground Until He Stopped Breathing Get Qualified Immunity
The decision vividly illustrates how the doctrine shields police from accountability for using excessive force.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
The city has passed a new payroll tax on large employers that is expected to raise over $200 million a year.