A.M. Links: Obama Tweaks Obamacare Pledge, Christie Re-Election Expected, DRC Officials Say M23 Rebels Have Been Defeated
- President Obama has added a caveat to his pledge that you can keep your health care plan if you like it.
- Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) wants Instagram to stop its users from selling guns.
- Ebay is considering accepting bitcoins.
- Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who is expected to win re-election today, could use the victory to show the GOP that he is a strong 2016 contender.
- Congolese officials say that the M23 rebels in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo have been defeated.
- A gunman who opened fire at a New Jersey mall last night is dead after shooting himself in the head. No one other than the gunman, identified as Richard Shoop, was killed or injured.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!