- President Obama has added a caveat to his pledge that you can keep your health care plan if you like it.
- Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) wants Instagram to stop its users from selling guns.
- Ebay is considering accepting bitcoins.
- Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who is expected to win re-election today, could use the victory to show the GOP that he is a strong 2016 contender.
- Congolese officials say that the M23 rebels in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo have been defeated.
- A gunman who opened fire at a New Jersey mall last night is dead after shooting himself in the head. No one other than the gunman, identified as Richard Shoop, was killed or injured.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!