- The latest reporting on the documents leaked by Edward Snowden reveals that the NSA spied on 35 world leaders.
- The ongoing investigations into the screwups relating to the Healthcare.gov launch have put some Democrats in an uncomfortable position.
- Twerking has been banned at a Maryland high school's homecoming. Students and parents have had to sign a "dance contract" which says that students will be booted from the event if they twerk.
- The ACLU and officials from the Ohio city of Defiance have come to a temporary agreement regarding the city's ban on sidewalk messages. The ACLU is arguing that the ordinance in question violates free speech rights and should not apply to chalk messages.
- Twitter is seeking up to $1.4 billion in its initial public offering.
- Tennessee has scheduled its first execution in five years.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.