European Union

EU Wants More Concessions From Google Before Anti-Trust Settlement

What Google's offered so far is not enough the EU says

|

Despite its best efforts to put a three-year antitrust investigation behind it, Google isn't out of the woods just yet.

The search company's proposals are "not enough to overcome our concerns," Joaquin Almunia, the European Union's antitrust chief, said Wednesday at a press conference in Brussels. Google must do more to put the EU's antitrust case to rest, he added, according to Reuters.

Advertisement