- Students in Windham, N.H. are trying to overturn a ban on dodgeball. The local school committee voted to ban dodgeball and other "target" sports, saying that they promote bullying.
- Two Colorado-based entrepreneurs have launched the country's first marijuana tourism company.
- A mother claims that NYPD officers pepper-sprayed her children because they thought she was trying to avoid a fare for the subway.
- Obama's approval rating is at a 16-month low.
- A Syrian opposition leader has said that France and the U.K., not the U.S., are the rebels' best hope for support.
- Arkansas State Fusion Center Director Richard Davis has said that fusion centers only spy on Americans with "anti-government" sympathies.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!