- The NRA says some members of Joe Biden's task force are more interested in demonizing he Second Amendment than protecting schoolchildren. Duh?
- Leon Panetta tells Hamid Karzai the U.S. will stand by Afghanistan even as plans emerge for a potential massive withdrawal.
- The government released wholly redacted summaries of foreign intelligence court decisions in response to a FOIA request by the Electronic Frontier Foundation over FISA.
- President Obama has signed a law restoring lifetime Secret Service privileges for himself and George W. Bush. The law also covers former First Ladies and children of presidents until they turn 18.
- A study finds male jurors are more likely to convict fat women, especially if the men are thin.
- The EU's economic and monetary affairs commissioner says governments on the continent must continue to cut spending after the IMF insisted the cuts are harmful to the economy.
- Major League Baseball will be randomly testing for Human Growth Hormone this baseball season.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!