- New jobless claims jumped to 372,000 last week.
- Christina Kirchner, Argentina's president, writes to the British prime minister, David Cameron, demanding the Falkland Islands be surrendered.
- Chinese censors appear more interested in shutting down social media than websites that sell guns and drugs.
- Meanwhile in France, the socialist president promises to keep pushing more taxes on the wealthy.
- Israel has set a minimum Body Mass Index of 18.5 to work as a model in the country.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!