Mitt Romney has released his 2011 tax returns. Enjoy picking over that.
- Protests over Innocence of Muslims have turned deadly in Pakistan. Fifteen have been killed so far. KFC has closed their restaurants in the nation for safety.
- Thousands of Libyans came out to march today in opposition to local militias, one of which is believed to have participated in the deadly attack on the Benghazi consulate.
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America claim their sites were attacked by the Iranian government, which then used the anger over Innocence of Muslims as a cover story
- Apple's iPhone 5 hit the market today. In case you hadn't heard.
- A new poll shows Americans trust the mass media less than ever. Or so they would have you believe.
- Unemployment rates rose in 23 states. Nevada leads with 12.1 percent.
- The U.S. Postal Service has figured out how it's going to survive. It's going to send you even more junk mail.