Mitt Romney has released his 2011 tax returns. Enjoy picking over that.
- Protests over Innocence of Muslims have turned deadly in Pakistan. Fifteen have been killed so far. KFC has closed their restaurants in the nation for safety.
- Thousands of Libyans came out to march today in opposition to local militias, one of which is believed to have participated in the deadly attack on the Benghazi consulate.
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America claim their sites were attacked by the Iranian government, which then used the anger over Innocence of Muslims as a cover story
- Apple's iPhone 5 hit the market today. In case you hadn't heard.
- A new poll shows Americans trust the mass media less than ever. Or so they would have you believe.
- Unemployment rates rose in 23 states. Nevada leads with 12.1 percent.
- The U.S. Postal Service has figured out how it's going to survive. It's going to send you even more junk mail.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.