Mitt Romney has released his 2011 tax returns. Enjoy picking over that.
- Protests over Innocence of Muslims have turned deadly in Pakistan. Fifteen have been killed so far. KFC has closed their restaurants in the nation for safety.
- Thousands of Libyans came out to march today in opposition to local militias, one of which is believed to have participated in the deadly attack on the Benghazi consulate.
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America claim their sites were attacked by the Iranian government, which then used the anger over Innocence of Muslims as a cover story
- Apple's iPhone 5 hit the market today. In case you hadn't heard.
- A new poll shows Americans trust the mass media less than ever. Or so they would have you believe.
- Unemployment rates rose in 23 states. Nevada leads with 12.1 percent.
- The U.S. Postal Service has figured out how it's going to survive. It's going to send you even more junk mail.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Elizabeth Warren Would Rather Make You Fix Your Terrible Public School Than Let You Send Your Kid to a Charter School
"You don't like the building? You think it's old and decaying? Then get out there and push to get a new one," she said.
This is why we can't have serious conversations about government spending.