Federal investigators have closed the abuse of power investigation of Maricopa County's Sheriff Joe Arpaio without filing any charges.
- At least two Americans were injured in a suicide attack on a U.S. consular vehicle in Pakistan.
- A double suicide bombing outside a U.S. base in eastern Afghanistan killed at least 17 and wounded two, while the U.S. has suspended training the Afghan Local Police after a spate of attacks by uniformed Afghans on U.S. and NATO forces.
- An imam in Pakistan is accused of planting burned pages of the Quran in a disabled Christian teen's book bag, causing her to be subject to charges of blasphemy, which carry the death penalty there.
- Israel removed settlers from Migron in the West Bank because the settlers built their homes on private Palestinian property without a permit.
- Mitt Romney apparently invited Clint Eastwood to speak at the RNC personally, while President Obama says he's a huge fan of the actor and director's work and wasn't offended by his remarks at the RNC.
- The Rev. Sun Moon, founder of the Unification Church and the Washington Times, died this weekend at 92
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.
"The only people who broke the law here were the police officers and TBI agents who participated in this flagrantly unconstitutional arrest."
Prison Guards Who Forced Menstruating Visitor To Expose Vaginal and Anal Cavities Are Protected by Qualified Immunity
A federal court said it did not violate her Fourth Amendment rights.
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."