The NSA is teaming up with select universities to find "quality cyber operators".
- Less than a week as a publicly-listed company and Facebook is already facing several lawsuits over its IPO. The stock is also down 18%.
- New York lawmakers want to ban anonymous online speech, because it's mean.
- A New Orleans painting contractor has spent nearly four years trying to get the police to return a handgun they confiscated from him. The ACLU is now involved.
- The Secret Service said there were no security breaches resulting from agents hiring prostitutes in a coastal Colombian town earlier this year.
- Over the next two days Egypt will be voting for a president.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at Reason.TV: "Joel Stein on His Stupid Quest for Masculinity"