John Stossel says he left ABC because it was hostile to libertarian ideas. Disappointing? Yes. But not so much a revelation.
- Obama's North Korean policy takes a beating as the pariah country launches wayward rockets and prepares another nuclear test.
- Apple slaps back at the Justice Department over allegations of e-book price collusion with publishers.
- Yet another drug raid turns bloody as a New Hampshire police chief is killed and four officers shot.
- Mass. high school students learn a lesson in constitutional law when drug-sniffing dogs raid the campus.
- Va. governor supports bill barring state employees from helping the feds detain citizens without trial.
- As evidence that Tea Party sentiment may be permeating the animal kingdom, Vermont's Democratic governor outran four hungry bears. He was barefoot at the time, the hippy.
- Scientists say that a reanalysis of Martian soil samples taken during a '70s-era Viking mission shows strong evidence of life on the red planet. Yes, but where's the "kaboom"?
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.