Dog bites manDemocrats attack Paul Ryan's budget plan.
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg has "outlawed…food donations to homeless shelters because the city can't assess their salt, fat and fiber content."
- OWS is tearing itself apart.
- Roughly 800 homes damaged in Mexico quake.
- Fifty-two percent of Virginians oppose ultrasound bill.
- Pressure mounts for Sanford police to arrest George Zimmerman.
- Al-Qaeda claims responsibility for attacks in Iraq that killed 46.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Mark Frauenfelder on DIY Super-Humanism, Unschooling and the Future of Print Journalism"