A.M. Links: Bloomberg Outlaws Food Donations to Homeless People Due to Fat and Salt Content, More Evidence of the OWS Schism, Democrats Attack Paul Ryan Plan
Dog bites manDemocrats attack Paul Ryan's budget plan.
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg has "outlawed…food donations to homeless shelters because the city can't assess their salt, fat and fiber content."
- OWS is tearing itself apart.
- Roughly 800 homes damaged in Mexico quake.
- Fifty-two percent of Virginians oppose ultrasound bill.
- Pressure mounts for Sanford police to arrest George Zimmerman.
- Al-Qaeda claims responsibility for attacks in Iraq that killed 46.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Mark Frauenfelder on DIY Super-Humanism, Unschooling and the Future of Print Journalism"