"The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency."
- Tennessee woman who brought gun to 9/11 memorial in New York won't do jail time.
- Unions don't support Occupy Wall Street's May 1 general strike.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott instructs Florida Highway Patrol to investigate murder of Trayvon Martin.
- GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt switches allegiance from Obama to Mitt Romney.
- Chicago cop: "Your First Amendment rights can be terminated if you're creating a scene."
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Charles Nichols Challenges California's Open Carry Ban"