A.M. Links: National Debt Increased More Under Obama Than Under Bush, Occupy Wall Street and Big Labor Fall Out of Love, Rick Scott Instructs State Troopers to Investigate Trayvon Martin's Murder
"The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency."
- Tennessee woman who brought gun to 9/11 memorial in New York won't do jail time.
- Unions don't support Occupy Wall Street's May 1 general strike.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott instructs Florida Highway Patrol to investigate murder of Trayvon Martin.
- GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt switches allegiance from Obama to Mitt Romney.
- Chicago cop: "Your First Amendment rights can be terminated if you're creating a scene."
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Charles Nichols Challenges California's Open Carry Ban"