After a lone U.S. soldier allegedly murdered 16 Afghan civilians Saturday night, the Taliban vows revenge.
- New bill would require men seeking a Viagra prescription to "see a sex therapist, receive a cardiac stress test and get a notarized affidavit signed by a sexual partner affirming impotency."
- Poll: GOP voters resigned to Romney getting nomination.
- Harrisburg, Pa., to skip two debt payments. (For more on why Pennsylvania's capital city is failing, see this Reason.tv video.)
- Rod Blagojevich goes to prison this week. Formerly incarcerated pols weigh in on what he can expect.
- Former Israeli spymaster doesn't want a war with Iran.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Remy: Cough Drops-The Mandate (feat. Sandra Fluke)"