- ATF emails show the agency planned to use "Fast and Furious" to implement new gun control regs.
- House Republicans grill Eric Holder on Fast and Furious today.
- Elizabeth Warren is polling seven points ahead of Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.).
- Corzine's testimony to Congress: "I simply do not know where the money is, or why the accounts have not been reconciled to date."
- Republican enthusiasm for voting in 2012 has fallen from 58 percent to 44 percent.
- The State Department is keeping classified the 250,000 document leaked by Wikileaks.
New at Reason.tv: "Craig Shirley: How Pearl Harbor—and December 1941—Made America a Global Power"