- A 64-year-old Tea Partier to a 21-year-old Occupier: "It sounds to me that y'all ought to be joining us. You have a lot of the same goals we have, which is to take our country back."
- Hillary Clinton: "It is the policy of this administration that Iran cannot be permitted to have a nuclear weapon and no option has ever been taken off the table."
- The Internet reminds Newt Gingrich that he was once in favor of "death panels."
- The Chinese Government is attempting to smother dissident artist Ai Weiwei with…back taxes.
- The Florida Independent: "The Department of Homeland Security announced Thursday it will begin reviewing about 300,000 deportation proceedings to implement prosecutorial discretion measures laid out in a June 2011 memo issued by John Morton, director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (aka ICE)."
- The Tampa Police Department responded to Occupy Tampa with a tank.
New at Reason.tv: "Pension Reform and Union Shenanigans in San Diego":